Hello,
I want to provide a user access to our service desk portal. I remember somewhere we could set that up manually and assign a password for access. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi llevy,
Please check below url if it is helpful, which is similar to your question.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-and-manage-portal-access/
Thank you. I've reviewed this page a few times now but it doesn't quite answer my question. When I go to the portal, it is asking for e-mail address AND password. It's the password part that has me fluxed. I can't remember where to set that up for a customer. I did it once but that was a while back.
Thank you, can you try below:-
Login as Administrator, go to Jira Service Desk or User Management and click on ... (3 dots) next to the user you want to change the password and click change Password.
Thank you! That worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.