We can see the Deployment Freq Report in Team managed projects, but not in Company managed. Is this available in Company managed?
hi @VICKIE WOODS ,
I am seeing that report as being available in my CMP software project.
Hey @Jack Brickey, appreciate your timely response. I'm also working on this issue. I'm not a Jira admin, but in the interest of helping to speed the troubleshooting process up, do you have any information as to how to enable the Deployment Frequency report? As per this documentation, based on inclusive language, the deployment frequency report is only available to team managed projects. I've perused the company managed permissions docs page but nothing is jumping out at me that might address this issue.Thanks in advance!
In case anyone encounters this issue and searches for an answer here, we were able to figure out how to enable this report. The solution was to enable "Insights" for your team. The Deployment Frequency report will then be available (at least for us, using Jira Cloud for a Company Managed Software Project.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.