I'm an Admin on a Jira Kanban board, my offshore team PM cannot clear the closed tickets off the board, though he is a designated Admin. Only I can clear them. Is there a way to fix this so he can also clear closed tix?Thanks!
Hi @Maryann Fitzgerald , when talking about Admin, do you mean Board Administrator?
Does the board filter have issues from more than 1 project?
Hi Maryann,
Just because you are an admin doesn't mean you have full access to do everything in Jira. You will need to see if there is a Condition on the transition in the workflow that moves the issue to Done (or to whatever it means to close it out).
You might also need to check the Permission Scheme to see if something else is missing there.
Thanks John, I look at permissions. I don't think it's a condition in the workflow since I can clear the done issues.
That's a different thing. Take a look for any Conditions on the transition to Done in the Workflow.
No but thanks for trying to help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.