I have two separate hyperlinks I am trying to display without using a line break in a single column. The 2 original columns used the following code:
FORMATWIKI((SUM("[" + T1.'TER Key' + "|https://code.waters.com/jira/browse/" + T1.'TER Key' + "]\n"))) AS 'TER Key',
FORMATWIKI((SUM("[ (DIR " + T1.'SAP DIR' + ")" + "|http://sapprod1.waters.com:8000/openfile/key?N=" + T1.'SAP DIR' + "&T=" + T1.'SAP DIR Doc Type' + "]\n"))) AS 'SAP Link',
I am trying to combine them in a single column and display them in the format :
TER-XXX (DIR XXXXXX) where the TER-XXX is a link to JIRA and DIR XXXXX is a link that opens a SAP link.
I tried this:
FORMATWIKI((sum("[" + T1.'TER Key' + "|https://code.waters.com/jira/browse/" + T1.'TER Key' + "]\n" + "[ (DIR " + T1.'SAP DIR' + ")" + "|http://sapprod1.waters.com:8000/openfile/key?N=" + T1.'SAP DIR' + "&T=" + T1.'SAP DIR Doc Type' + "]\n"))) as 'test3'
but it inserts a new line after the TER link. Is is possible to get both links on the same line?