Description
I have the same issue in all projects. When I want edit Sprint to set the dates, I have JS error and if the dates are already defined I have an JS error and the modal is displayed.
How to reproduce
- Open a Project
- Create a new Sprint or use an existing Sprint
- Click on "Edit sprint" button
- If a date was already defined => no modal
- If there are no dates, the modal is displayed but when you select the dates, there are errors in the console.
So I can not start a Sprint.
Errors
batch.js?jag=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:2273
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'sprints')
at GH.Components.SprintFilters.updateSprintPermissionData (batch.js?jag=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:2273:2041)
at Object.handleSprintsPermissionUpdated (batch.js?jag=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:2202:1963)
at q (batch.js?jag=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:2171:6590)
at Object.<anonymous> (batch.js?jag=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:2171:5260)
at d (batch.js:27:14462)
at Object.fireWith (batch.js:27:15221)
at Object.fire (batch.js:27:15260)
at d (batch.js:27:14462)
at Object.add [as done] (batch.js:27:14677)
at Object.then (batch.js:27:15643)
batch.js?locale=en-US:1353
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading '0')
at Date.splitDate (batch.js?locale=en-US:1353:25883)
at Date.parseDate (batch.js?locale=en-US:1353:26655)
at GH.Dialogs.StartSprintDialog.calculateSprintDurationExact (batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&feature-enable-ip-allowlisting-alerts=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:5822:7094)
at o (batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&feature-enable-ip-allowlisting-alerts=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:5822:7804)
at GH.Dialogs.StartSprintDialog.registerDurationDropdown (batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&feature-enable-ip-allowlisting-alerts=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:5822:7941)
at e.show (batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&feature-enable-ip-allowlisting-alerts=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:5965:3552)
at batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&feature-enable-ip-allowlisting-alerts=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:5143:4340
at l.handleDeferredResourceImport (batch.js?jag=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:537:1673)
at g.editSprint (batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&feature-enable-ip-allowlisting-alerts=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:5143:4210)
at i.clickSprintAction (batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&feature-enable-ip-allowlisting-alerts=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:5322:2187)
Date.print @ batch.js?locale=en-US:1353
Calendar.callHandler @ batch.js?locale=en-US:1353
Calendar.cellClick @ batch.js?locale=en-US:1353
Calendar.tableMouseUp @ batch.js?locale=en-US:1353