Hi Guys,
I am a newbie on eazyBI, and would really appreciate your support on the following query:
I am using Kanban board - JIRA software
I have four columns on the board: Readiness check, In-progress, In-validation, Execution, Done
Two teams work on a single board.
My team only works in the first two columns of the board- Readiness check and In-progress
So, for us when we move the project to - In-validation status it is completed by our end.
I want to get a report on the number of issues transitioned to - In-Validation (Delivered by my team) in a month and the average number of workdays those issues spent in the previous status - Readiness check & In-progress, to measure my team's execution time.
If you have any other solution by which I can get the execution time of my team, please share that with me.
Thank you!