I understand that when adding to groups in Jira, as well as when sending messages to messengers, the search is based on the public name. Is it possible to change the settings so that these actions are performed under Full name?
Hi Іван,
No, you are not going to be able to do a JQL search using the Full Name due to GDPR guidelines. Where are you trying to do this?
@John Funk Hi
When I add people to groups, they are not searched by full nameAlso, Telegram notifications come not from the full name, but from the public one (via the Telegram bot).Our company works in Ukraine, so we asked for names to be written in Ukrainian, but a public name can be either a nickname or written in English.
Where are you trying to search? And for what field?
When I add people to a group. example.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.