Hi. I have been trying to move a number of tasks on my team-managed JIRA but could not. I know it is possible on company-managed JIRA boards. \Any ideas how to achieve this please
Hi @Ridwan Sanni ,
You can make use of "Bulk Edit" to move tickets from issue type to another or from one project to another
Go to Menu --> Filters--> Advanced searchWrite the JQL to fetch the required tickets and click on searchOn the top right corner, click on action button (3 dots) --> Bulk Change --> select the required tickets --> Move issue
Full details in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/edit-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time/
@Rilwan Ahmed. Thanks a lot. But this procedure works for only company-managed project board. I need the support for the team-managed board. Thanks
Hi Ridwan,
What exactly are you trying to do? What do you meant by Move? From where to where?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.