Hi Atlassian team!
Could you please assist me here?
Is it possible to create a custom report for "Tickets per Organization"?
Additionally, if it is made in a Dashboards tab is there a possibility to download the CSV report for these custom reports?
Hello @Makhorin Pavlo
Can you provide more information about what type of report you are hoping to generate? A list? A tabular report that shows data for multiple organizations? A graph?
And can you confirm that you are talking about Organizations defined in a Service Management project?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill!
In general, it doesn't really matter what it looks like. Probably best in columns.
I have a Jira Software project, we are having there the "Customers" section. Our clients are separated there for the organizations. I need to have a report not from the direct people from these organizations (reporters) but from the whole organization "Tickets per Organization".
Could you please assist me on how it can be done?
It sounds like you have added customizations to your Jira Software project to track that Customer data. What type of field is Organizations?
Are you able to create a JQL filter that gets you a list of all the issues you want to include in the report?
If so, then you could look at gadgets available on Jira Dashboards for presenting the data. The Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget gives you a tabular report of issue counts based on the filter or project you specify and you can select the groupings for rows and columns. A Pie Chart gives you a one dimensional grouping of issues.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
I will provide the screenshot with some explanation below.
For example:
1) organization A is having 4 clients and 3 of them created 5 tickets so I will need to have on the graph: A - 5 tickets
2) organization B is having 2 clients and 1 of them created 10 tickets so I will need to have on the graph: B - 10 tickets
etc.
In other words, the report that will be counting all tickets per organization.
Is there a way to do that? I think it should be but I'm not sure how.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.