I have a form in Jira Service Management.
The form has different categories that the customer can select. This is specifically about requests.
The customer can select several categories where he wants to get access, for example he chooses: IT & CustomerCare.
In my automation I have set the following:
If category IT --> Then the approver is person X
If Category CustomerCare --> Then the Approver is Person Y
However, as soon as I create a test ticket and select IT and CustomerCare, only Approver X is specified, but not Approver Y.
Although both have to approve.
The funny thing is that Approver Y is not listed as approver in the ticket, but he receives an email that he has to approve. If he clicks on approve, the system says: The admin has removed you from the approvers...
How can I solve this? If category IT & CustomerCare is selected, it is mandatory to approve both.