Hi all, I am wondering how I set up these three buttons shown in the picture? I don´t know which settings I need to change, so that these Buttons are displayed in my Backlog.
Thanks in advance
Hello @Lena Kook
Welcome to the community.
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?
In a Company Managed project Scrum board you would click on the ... button in the upper right, and select Board Settings. Then you would select the Estimation page. Then change Estimation Statistic to Original Time Estimate. You would then need to also fill in the Original Estimate field for your issues before starting your sprints.
In a Team Managed project Scrum board you would select Project Settings > Features. Find the Estimation feature. Turn it on, and select Time.
Hi Trudy,
thanks for your reply! This is a company managed Project! I am in the Board settings, but I cant find where to set up the Estimation Statistic. Could you explain again?
Thank you very much!
Are you the administrator for the board? This can be set by an administrator for the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.