I have using a company managed board and I am trying to get the Start date and Due date on the issues details. The details are not displayed to drag these into the layout of the ticket in the settings, can anyone assist.
Hi @Sharee Charrett
Go to Project Settings -> Screens -> Find related issue types "View issue" screen and add fields (Due Date etc). To edit, add them to "Edit Issue" screen.
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz
There is no option to view issue to add the fields, in the issues "Layout" screen, there is no Due Data etc, available to drag into the issue configuration.
Did you follow the steps I mentioned?
Yes I did, when I went to View Issue screen there is no option to drag the fields in or create new fields. However, I have been about to do it on another project board, not sure if the best option is the change the scheme to the board that is working. What are your thoughts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.