Dears,
I'm facing an issue which is the Jira data is not refreshed directly in power bi dashboards and I should go every time to the dashboard in power bi and refresh it manually.
how could this problem be solved?
Hi @Faten.Kutbi ,
You need to set up an automatic refresh schedule in Power BI.You can find how to make all the settings correctly by following the instructions below.
https://top-power-tableau.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TPBCFJC/pages/280101150/How+to+configure+Schedule+Refresh+in+Power+BI+Servicehttps://top-power-tableau.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TPBCFJC/pages/632258627/How+to+set+up+scheduled+refresh+in+Power+BI+Report+ServerTo refresh data quickly and without errors, you can use the Microsoft Power BI Connector from DOIT-BI.
If you have any additional questions, then we can write to us at support@doit-bi.com and we will help you make all the settings correctlyBest regards,Demi
How are you connecting Jira to Power-bi? What are the connector settings and how often is it set up to scrape Jira?
through Microsoft power bi connector from Bita
I didn't go through any settings I just select the needed fields
I can't find a connector associated with "Bita", could you point us to it in the marketplace?
Hello @Faten.Kutbi
Refresh in Power BI is not run automatically and can be configured on your side, while its frequency depends on your Power BI package, for example, for Premium subscription you can schedule a refresh every half an hour.
In practice, users schedule automated refresh to have all data at hand when they need it, for example, every morning at 07:00 am. Thus, when you start work at 08:00 or 09:00 you have all your reports fresh and actual.
Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to schedule a refresh for your convenience: https://aserve.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PBCFJC/pages/1333624841/Real-time+Jira+reporting+and+scheduled+refresh
Good luck!
Anna from Alpha Serve
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.