i am using free trello and i have premium trello trial
also how could I add time map?
and
how could I add dashboard?
Hello @ADMIN
If you are trying to add Trello boards or cards to your Confluence page, you can do that by clicking the + (insert) button on the main navigation when you're on the confluence page. Here is the screenshot to help you locate this function easily:
Hope this helps, and enjoy Confluence!
thanks for your help. would you please give me the link?
I'm not sure what link you are referring to. Every user can use this feature in Confluence if they have an active Trello account. So, all you need is to have Trello and Confluence accounts. You can insert your Trello boards to your Confluence pages.
I found it. also so more others. thank you sososo much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.