Hello!I'm the admin of the project, but I have no Issue type menu. Please advice.
Hi Olga - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you scroll up, you can click on the Summary menu option. Then you will see Issue Types.
Hello John,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I've found issue types but I don't see where to add a new type
When you select the scheme, you can add / remove issue types that are used for that project, in your example N2PNOC Issue Type Scheme. This will list the current issues available, the action menu allows you to edit the issues in the scheme.
The listing of all issues will be presented something like this:
Click on the scheme name to edit it. You can add an issue type there.
No "add issue type" button there:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.