So, if I create a new child issue (Story) in the Epic Page it will not show on the board. If i create the story in the board it will show on the board and in my Epic Page (in Child issues section). How do I get all my stories to show in the board for a specific epic?
This is the Child Issues for my Epic and you see my two stories. If you click either story you see they roll up to my Epic (as they should)

When I go to the board I only see TEST story and not Home Use Program Story. The only way I can get stories to appear in the board is if I create the story from the board. If i created it from the Epic page (under child issues) it won't appear. How do I get all my stories for the epic to appear on the board?
