pricing per user also need demo
Hey @Thulasi Ram K ,
pricing per user will only be available if you use a monthly cloud subscription.
These prices can be found on the site.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing
for a demo I suggest your reach out to a solution partner in your area.
https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/
Thanks for the details
We are using 45 Jira users. I would like to know can we take user licensee separately for Confluence or Jira is must to have Confluence
Confluence and Jira a separate products which can be licensed on their own as well.The licenses of one product will not have any impact on the other.
You can have Confluence only, Jira only or both.
Either product will need to have it's own license/subscription and the users on both platforms can be different.
Thanks for the details.
Don't know how to contact for demo with Jira partners
Well on that page I posted you can filter by country/location and product.
They will then show you a list of (local) partners with their contact details.
Thanks you again any other alternative I can demo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.