Are there any pitfalls to look out for if I move a Team Board from 1 project to another?
Hi @john.fennell ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There shouldn't be any problems, it is very easy.
Hi @john.fennell
Welcome to the community.
Check this doc: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/change-the-location-of-a-board/
Hi John - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Assuming these are Jira Software projects, there should not be a problem if they are Kanban boards. Not sure about scrum but could investigate. Are they scrum boards or Kanban boards?
hi Guys,
Cheers for the feedback.
My team is based on a Scrum Board.
I can see it's quite easy to do, I'm more worried about any inherent risks.. if there is any??
John
Well, I find no documentation anywhere that says anything about the Location affecting the sprint. I would say to create a little test board and see what happens.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.