Hi community,
I have to start with little story that stands behind my question.
I'm managing multiple clients projects, each one with its own separated board, but handled by the same developers team I lead.
Beside that, there are some other clients not even using Jira to manage their task, instead they use TeamWork (same dev team here).
Since it's difficult to keep track of every single issue, plus when they are spread across two platforms, I currently use google tab sheet as a unified place. It includes issue name, link to Jira/TeamWork issue, priority, state, date of creation and many other informations. Even though it helps me with organization, it sucks at the same time, cause its a lot of manual work I don't have time for.
So I was thinking about unified Jira board, where all issues from other Jira boards would appear automatically and even change their status, showing new comments from the original issues during the issues life time. The important thing is to get new issues and everything around them to the one unified board, but for instance if I type a comment or change anything else in mirrored issue in unified board it must not get to the original one (hope, that make sense).
Of course, I would have to manually create tasks from TeamWork projects, but that's just something I already do, only in google tab sheet. Since our developer are used to work with Jira, they would at least keep the issues status up to date by themselves.
And finally my question: Is that even possible to do it the way I describe it above?
Thank you!