Hi all,
I have a specific task to do. I have to create an automation for multiple squads and when each squad chooses the option "approved", the squad name should appear in another field. I did it for one squad and it was working perfectly. See attached picture.
But when I tried to add another team, the first team name in the field was replaced with the second one instead of keeping both names. See attached picture.

More names can be added to the field manually, so this is not a field limitation.
I was experimenting with different custom fields (currently I use the custom field "select list - multiple choices) but without success. Then I tried to experiment with advanced field editing with JSON. But I'm still new in Jira and not that experienced, so I need help. I found something that could work for my case but after many tries didn't work at all.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Automation-Advanced-field-editing-JSON-add-multiselect-values/qaq-p/1934405#U2104772
Also, you can see my automation here

As well as my audit log error

Please advise and if you need more information, I would be very happy to provide. Thank you very much.
BR,
Sinisa