Hi Community!
For a certain JSM project we have an Insight object type called Application. This type has an boolean attribute Portal visibility .
We created an Insight custom field for this object type with the following filter scope:
objecttype = "Application" AND "Portal visibility" = "True"
Now I want to keep the filter on the portal but on the agent view I want JSM agents to be able to pick any Application object regardless of the attribute.
I don't want to do this in a new custom field because the current field is being used in some automation rules.
I'm sure I'm not the only one struggling with this. Does anyone have a workaround?
I was thinking about using Filter issue scope instead of Filter scope because the former is not taken into consideration by automation rules so I could set the value with an automation rule. But I don't want to create an automation rule for every possible value.
Any ideas are welcome!