How to create and map OKR in jira cloud
Hi @Priya
There are different ways to handle it.
Please check this blog: https://www.atlassian.com/blog/add-ons/okr-jira-confluence
Jira Align: The definitive guide to OKRs
There are also OKR add-ons in the marketplace.
Hi Priya!Here's an article I posted some time ago on Community describing how to do it in Jira alone: Implementing OKR For Agile Teams in Jira As @Tansu Akdeniz mentioned, there are also several plugins on the Marketplace that help in creating and tracking OKRs, our OKR for Jira among them. Using a plugin is usually simpler than configuring OKRs in Jira. If you'd like to see a demo of our solution, you can book one here.
Hi @PriyaJust today I published an article, covering 4 different methods of using Jira for OKR management and tracking. I'd love to hear your feedback on it 🙂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.