how to create automation in Jira, due date based on start date and priority. But I've made the automation Star Date time fill when the issue is transitioned from To Do to In Progress.
Hi @Erna Putri Utami ,
You can create automation as follows.
When: Issue createdNew condition: Priority = HighNew action: Edit issueSelect Due date from field list and add "{{now.plusBusinessDays(5)}}". This will created date + 5 business days as due date. Modify it as per your requirment.
thanks for your response, @Rilwan Ahmed . But I've created a Due Date based on the Start Date, and the automation start date I've created will be filled when the issue is moved from To Do to In Progresstherefore, when the Priority is filled before the issue is moved from To Do to In Progress, the due date will not be filled because the start date field is still empty.
The problem is when I move the issue from to Do to In Progress, the due date is still empty and hasn't been updated. Even though I filled in priority when the issue was created for the first time.
@Erna Putri Utami Did you try using automation Field value changed or Issue Updated triggers ?
If you still not working, please share your full requirement. Some examples will surely help me to provide the best possible solutions.
Hi @Erna Putri Utami
Based upon what you are describing, it seems you could do this all in one rule when the issue is transitioned into in progress.
If not, please consider posting images of your complete rule and the audit log showing the details of the execution. That may provide more context for the community to offer suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
First Rule:
Second Rule: (in one trigger in this rule there are 6 conditions)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.