Hi! I need help, the following automation rule is failing and I don't know why.
I want to make the issue stays in the same status if subtask is not done yet, and instead if it is done, this can go to the next process.
It works well for me in general for both, the issue stays in the same status if the subtask is not complete yet, and it can go on to the next process, but it still gives me an error
As you can see in the following image, this is the automation
f
This is in spanish, this happend when it works, only to stays in the first process:
Detalles de la acción:
Las siguientes incidencias no coincidieron con la condición:
Se han aprobado las siguientes reglas:
Se ha realizado la transición de las incidencias a
No se ha añadido ningún comentario nuevo desde que se comentó la incidencia:
OP-16
And the error shows up when i want to transfer the issue:
Detalles de la acción:
Se han aprobado las siguientes reglas:
No se ha podido resolver el estado de destino. Si usas un valor inteligente, asegúrate de que este se resuelva en un ID de estado numérico o un nombre sin traducir para las incidencias (con el estado actual):
OP-16 (Gestión de Unidad - 10131)
Comentario añadido a la incidencia
Se ha realizado la transacción debido a que todos los Documentos iniciales se encuentran completos.
I need help, it works but i dont want the red mark in automation, and need to know if something is wrong