All the Assignee images look like broken links. Not sure why it broke or how to fixit?
@Greg May Welcome to the Atlassian community
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? Is this happening to everyone?
Hi @Greg May welcome to the Atlassian community.
I'm not sure if this issue is happening post migration. If that is the case, you might have to recheck the data base settings.
If their are no migrations happened and you see this issue, then I would request these basic steps to start with:
1. Clear the browser cache, cookies, history.
2. Restart the browser, login and check.
3. If issue persists, ask one of your team members to check on their system using their ID.
Based on the outcome, you might either have to check with internal Jira admin or reach Atlassian support
I cleared the browser cache and restarted chrome. Still looks the same.
As far as I know, i am the only one on my team that is seeing this issue.
greg.
What happens if you use incognito mode or a different browser?
Brave, chrome and chrome - incognito all show broken image links. I appear to be the only one on my team with this behavior.
@Greg May I am running out of ideas. The only thing I can think of is something is wrong with your account in which case you will need to submit a support issue to Atlassian https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
I would also suggest trying on one of your teammate's computers to make sure that it is your account and not an antivirus or other setting on your computer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.