As you can see I have here 3 custom fields "Residual risk impact", "Residual risk likelihood" and "Management approval necessary?" in the parent task. All 3 fields are at some transition screen and if the user choose at third custom field "Management approval necessary?" the answer YES, it should be a subtask created with another 2 custom fields, namely "Residual risk score" and "Residual risk level". Those 2 fields shoud be copied from parent task after creation of the subtask.

Residual risk score will be calculated from the first 2 custom fields, for example if Impact is 3 and Likelihood is 4 then Risk score will be 3x4=12. If I fill the all necessary fields on trasition screen, the subtask immediately got created, however the Risk score and Risk level fields in the subtask are blank, which should be copied from parent task, because for the risk score calculation you need maybe 1 or 2 seconds. So that means Risk score and risk level is calculated onparent task, however at the time, where the subtask get created, the fields re still blank.
Here is the screenshot from the subtask with blank fields:

But as I wrote, on the parent task, you see, how this fields are calculated after one or two seconds:

So my question is, is there any way "to wait" for one, two seconds with the creation of subtasks, until the custom fields, which I need, are all get calculated?