How do you get the numbered list to also export into a pdf? Currently, when I export a document to pdf, it eliminates the numbers.
Hi @Lorena Segreti welcome to the Atlassian community.
If not already, you can achieve your requirement through "PDF Layout HTML".
Please access this Confluence documentation for the steps/ details.
Which part?
Please access that documentation and towards the last sections, you will find the steps with screenshots.
Two things..
1. The instructions on the page seem like it is going to add a page number for each page exported. This isn't what I'm looking for.
2. I copied what was shown in the print screen. However, it does not work.
Hi @Lorena Segreti ,
that is a macro view layout that cannot be exported in pdf.
Fabio
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Is there a way to auto number inside the macro then? Or do I have to go line by line to add the numbers myself?
Hi @Lorena Segreti , there is an long term backlog ticket that probably impacts also the cloud version https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-56152
In my opinion there's no workaround.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.