Hi Team,
I have got some links for this task but eveywhere it refers to localhost:8080/confluence as base url which means may be that is there local installation. Fro some POC purpose I am using cloud confluence to try this script. What exactly URL is hould use. I can access my home page of confluence with https://rameshsg.atlassian.net/wiki/home this linkplease help me in tune the script and achieve the task
Thank you
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The base URL of a Cloud Confluence is https://name.atlassian.net/wiki
Hi @ramesh kumar ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!Your confluence cloud base URL is https://rameshsg.atlassian.net/wiki
Here an useful link https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/update-your-product-and-site-url/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thank you so much @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I got the first step passed with the given url.
Thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Hi All.. got another issue with viewing the attachments in the page. I can see them in attachments section but i want them in page as preview. I am getting now as preview unavailable/unable to load
https://rameshsg.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DEVOPS/pages/262263/DRAFT+SPM+Release+Notes+DEMO+0.3.0+newCould you please help me with this?NOTE: I have just followed the links script blindly. I can see in script the logic has file/image. There may be something that i need ti tweak to see all types of images. Could you please help me with the changes I need to do in script?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.