I have an advanced roadmap I am working on which includes epics that have stories underneath then, some of the stories for the epic will go to different teams (defined these for the plan)
I have tied the roadmap to a filter because we want to look at a certain subset of our overall project.
I have filter criteria on the epics, release and two custom fields.
The stories are not included in the roadmap because of this filter, however I want to find a way to pull them in.
1. Want to estimate the stories and not the epics
2. Want to be able to create or look at capacity per team
3. don't want to duplicate a bunch of info (release and info in two custom fields which are part of filter)
Any suggestions here? Should I not be estimating at story level? Problem is not all tasks have same team makeup, some have iOS and Android only, some iOS Android and Web, some Android only.
I would like to schedule the stories using custom teams for each platform.