How can I add custom fonts to confluence text. I actually want to use. Cosmin Sans MS.
There is one link that instructs on how to do that, but I didn't find any such option in my current confluence setup
Thanks for helping me
Hi @Nishant Kant Ojha
Welcome to the community.
The solution which you found could be for server version? Please check the cloud doc if it is available.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There's no way to add fonts to Cloud. It's a code level thing, which you can do on server
I feel I should warn you that the font you're proposing to add should never be used - a lot of people find it hard to read, and a lot more people despise it - you'll be driving away people if you use it.
Yes.. that is for the server version.. but similar setting I can also see in the cloud version.
I am not sure how to access it even though I am admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.