Hi there,
I have a field called 'Responsible Team'. This is an insight object as for some particular software requests it is populated via an automation.
There is a request though that for particular request types the field is automatically populated.
For 10 different request types there is a different default value for the Responsible Team.
I was thinking of having an insight object for Request Type which would also have the responsible team against them and then with automation match the request type with the objecttype in Insight and pull in the Team name. My concern though that if new request types are added or a name changed there always has to be a match in Insight and if Insight isn't updated or incorrect then the automation will fail.
Is there a suggested workflow for this. I know you can't set the default value for a field on a request type in cloud like you could in Server.
Or additionally if I do need to do a number of Edit Issue steps in Automation to update the Insight Custom Field on the issue, what IQL do I use to do that as there is no value being selected to trigger a lookup. So I would it would be... if Request Type = "ABC" edit issue "Team Responsible" <what do I need here to tell it the team name>
I tried this;
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10206": [
{
"Name": "Mobile Dev"
}
]
}
}
Thanks