Hey gang,
I'm having more problem converting/porting filters that worked just fine in Server over to Cloud. I've tried regular JQL as well as Scriptrunner Enhanced Search with no good results.
For reference, I have two projects, "RDT" and "RSD". This Server query returns all the unresolved issues of project RDT which have the linkedIssue field filled out with an issue that lives in the RSD project:
project = RDT AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", "In Testing", "In Review", QA, UAT) AND resolution = Unresolved AND issueLinkType in ("is blocked by", "relates to", blocks, clones, "is cloned by", duplicates, "is duplicated by", causes, "is caused by") AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project = RSD") ORDER BY priority DESC, updated DESC
I've tried numerous iterations of using the new "issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf" method and everything causes the parser to time out. Since this query in Server runs in about a half second and only gives 20 results, the time-out makes no sense.
The latest test I've tried in Cloud was this and it too timed out:
project = RDT AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", "In Testing", "In Review", QA, UAT) AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project = RSD", "resolution = Unresolved")
Is this Server search just not doable in Cloud? So far we've been unimpressed with Cloud's features vs. Server's since they've removed much of the functionality we regularly use.