Hi, Is there a way to update the project url for a free product plan?
For Jira Cloud the Jira URL is not completely updatable and doesn't allow for custom domains - yet. All cloud sites have the following format:
https://<your organization>.atlassian.net/XXXXXXXXXXX
The <your organization> part is customizable, and all URLs within that site will follow the above standard.
Custom domains are coming to Jira Cloud soon, you can follow the progress here.
As to your original question, I am not sure if they'll make the custom domain feature available for the free plan - we'll have to take a wait and see approach for now.
Hope this helps
@Andres Salgado Are you talking about updating the project KEY or the URL of your Jira instance?
Project Key Example: https://myJiraURL.com/jira/software/c/projects/PROJECTKEY
Jira URL Example: https://myJiraURL.com/jira/software/c/projects/PROJECTKEY
I'm talking about Jira URL,Thanks
Hi Samuel,The url already contains the organization name after the https, what I need is to update it but can't find where.
Ah, I see. If you are on the free plan you're unable to, as mentioned here.
I see, what about closing the project to use this url for another purpose?Is that possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.