Hello J Experts,
A year ago I got interested in jira and found it horrible but for a year things seem to be moving in the right direction meaning
But I still have small problems with the kanban borard as soon as I create a ticket it automatically returns in to do,
I tried to add a first separate workflow (create, to refine, ready) before the realization phase and another for the realization workflow (to do, in progress test and done) but when I change the status of the items and I put for example create after items disappear from the product backlog,
If on the contrary I do all the statuses in the same workflow create, to refine, ready, to do, in progress test and done I end up with a huge kanban which contains statuses that have nothing to do with the sprint
I'm looking to have create as default status and statuses like create to refine refined and read that don't impact the workflow, the kanban board and the sprint, this only concerns the product backlog and the product owner to help him know what is the state of progress of the items in its product backlog compared to the definition of the need, but these are statuses that should not appear in the sprint or in the kanban board of achievement