Hey community!
Is there an option to create/modify SLA in Jira SM using API?
I am researching an option, because we want to avoid human errors during routine operations. EG, when adding a new queue, we have to create also SLA for it, same when editing.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/intro/ says nothing about it
Hello,
I have managed to automate this via submitting a JSON to
https://{Organization}.atlassian.net/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/agent/{Project}/sla/metrics/{SLA.id}
Example JSON to POST
{"id": 20,"name": "Time to first response","config": {"definition": {"start": [{"pluginKey": "com.atlassian.servicedesk","factoryKey": "issue-created-sla-condition-factory","conditionId": "issue-created-hit-condition","type": "Start","name": "Issue Created","missing": false}],"pause": [{"pluginKey": "com.atlassian.servicedesk","factoryKey": "status-sla-condition-factory","conditionId": "10057","type": "Pause","name": "Status: ON HOLD","missing": false}],"stop": [{"pluginKey": "com.atlassian.servicedesk","factoryKey": "comment-sla-condition-factory","conditionId": "comment-for-reporter-hit-condition","type": "Stop","name": "Comment: For Customers","missing": false}],"inconsistent": false},"goals": [{"id": "856","jqlQuery": "type = \"Incident Request\"","defaultGoal": false,"calendarName": "24/7 Calendar (Default)","timeMetricId": 0,"duration": 1800000},{"id": "892","jqlQuery": "","calendarId": 13,"defaultGoal": true,"timeMetricId": 0,"duration": 28800000}],"slaDisplayFormat": "NEW_SLA_FORMAT"}}
I haven't been able to find anything about this, either. We're building a new Service Management project with multiple components, and I'd like to be able to modify SLA definitions programmatically.
Also interestd in such functionality.
I'm also interested to an API (rest or not) to use to create a new goal of an exixsting SLA.
Note: the API REST
mentioned before doesn't exist !!!
News an that topic?
I'm still looking for an API (REST or DC API) to create via groovy a new goals to add to an existing SLA.
pls note that the API above mentioned doesn't exist!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.