I want to add single epic to confluence page for the status tracking purpose but when I am trying it through different macros it does not support. Through filters I can either add one epic or multiple issues under it. I want to add epic and its child tasks as a roadmap to confluence page. Please help.
Hello @Dhaval Khairnar,
You can use the "Jira issue/filter" macro to add in an URL, filter or JQL to filter out the issues to be displayed. If you have Scriptrunner installed on your instance, you can use a JQL like the below to display the epic and all its child items.
issuekey = abc OR issueFunction in issuesInEpics("issuekey = abc")
Hope this helps!
Thank you!
Thank you @Bharathi for your response and I tried your query but it give error in output. Please see the screenshot. I want to add Epic and its child ticket for the visibility in Confluence page
@Dhaval KhairnarPlease check if there are child issues under the epic and if they are linked to the parent in the right way, since the query is correct. Also check if the issuekey you've mentioned on the query is as that of the epic.
@Bharathi issue key is correct and epic is having multiple child issues correctly linked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.