how to make automation in Jira, due date is more than 1 hour from start date?
Hi @Erna Putri Utami ,
you should be able to use "Advanced compare condition", something like:
{{issue.customfield_xyz.diff(issue.customfield_abc).hours}}greather than1
(just replace xyz and abc with ids of custom fields or use their names)
Could you please explain you case a bit more ?
I think you want to make a condition on creation about the Due date poissibilities ( this is the only thing that make sens for me)
For this you'll need to get into a condition on creation step in workflow. You'll need to script it with script runner I think since I do not think this is possible to get such type of condition from scratch.
Hope this help
thank you very much for your response, @Hana Kučerová Hana Kučerová. May I ask again? due date is likened to abc or xyz?
@Erna Putri Utami
If abc is earlier than xyz, the value returned will be negative. So, I believe it should be like this:
abc = due date
xyz = start date
it works! Thank you for your help, @Hana Kučerová . I am very grateful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.