I am working on writing an automation that will notify me if an issue has been linked to an epic that has already been marked DONE.
I have already written an automation rule that will auto-close a Parent-Epic if all the children meet the following criteria:
- Status = DONE or Cancelled
- FixVersion is not Empty
What I want to do is create an automation rule that will notify me if something changes on an already DONE epic, like:
- Child issue is reopened
- New issue linked as a child
So far, I cannot find a way to write the rule for an issue that has been epic-linked. The only links that are available to choose are things like "deploys, relates to, etc..."
A) is there another way to write this?
Is there a way to write an automation rule that prevents changes to issues in an EPIC that has been marked DONE?