Hello,
I am working in a Cloud Team-Managed project and when looking at the List of issues, I see that I can Filter by several fields. Specifically I am interested in the Category field, as a way of grouping my issues.
For instance, I was thinking of having Categories for "Holiday Campaign" and "Conference Tasks", etc. rather than using Labels because this Category field seemed more durable.

However, it looks like this Category field is LOCKED, like a system field, and I can't configure it. I can't add anything to it.

I have several other Category fields (insight objects, custom field suite, etc.) but I think this particular field is a SYSTEM field that I didn't create. But I want to use!
Can anyone help me understand this field and how to configure it so that I can create issue categories for my TeamManaged projects? I think this would be really helpful for our teams/departments to categorize and organize their issues.
Thank you kindly.