Hello everyone, I want to set templates for Epic, Story, Subtask, and Bug issue types.
I tried using automation where I used Edit issue fields and I used markdown syntax for adding templates and something is really wrong.
Markdown
### Goal
*
### Acceptance criteria
*
### Assumptions
*
### Other information
*
Outcome:
- When editing the issue directly all works fine, I paste this into the description and it works
- But when I put some markdown in automation all goes wrong, each # is evaluated as indenting
Any solution?
Also, any other solution on how to add templates would be amazing.
P.S I also tried to set template in some issues and to say copy from the issue in automation but there is no option to specify the exact issue by Key, there must be some relation to the issue being created like (Parent, Epic, Trigger issue, Destination issue, etc.)