Hello,
Has anyone ever logged into confluence and suddenly a load of draft pages are showing?
@[deleted]Welcome to the Community. I cannot answer why some of your shortcut links are not working, but can answer about the drafts.
The Confluence Cloud Team recently released findable drafts - which populates drafts in your page tree so you can easily find them and decision them - do they belong as drafts? should they be deleted? This is part of an initiative to help users with content creation. In the past drafts would only be accessible from a specific search area, now you have exposure to your own drafts in a space. To be clear, each user will only see their own drafts. In your case it appears you have many untitled drafts which may just have been an error when you clicked create to create a page and abandoned it.
Any recent changes @[deleted]? Like adding a new plugin or making a configuration change?
Best
Fadoua
Possibly, I will check.
Ahh amazing! That could explain it. Thankyou!! I will just go and delete them all
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.