If you automatically create a subtask is it then possible that in addition to a fixed description you can also automatically put the ID of the Parrent in it.
Hi @Eric Roetenberg
You can use smart values to put parent issue id/key to the subtask description. Please check these links:
Would you please post an image of your entire rule? That may provide context for the community to help. Thanks!
When using the action to create subtasks, context is important. For example, if there is no "current issue" at the scope of the rule, the subtask create may fail.
Kind regards,Bill
I keep getting an error message:
When I create a subtask under the issue I want the summary to say Testing: with the key of the parrent issue
The following should work:
Thnx it worked !!!
is possible to create a rule that changes the issue when resolved to close??
Hi @Rafael Vargas
Yes, that is possible. If you mean checking the resolution type, try using the "issue updated" trigger and then check the changed fields with an additional condition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.