I am unable to use text formatting of any sort. Other than Bold/Italics, I do not see any other options.
Unable to use nested bullets for instance.
Hello @Syed M. Ahmed , if you have been able to use other formatting in the past, I would suggest closing the page, refreshing your browser and try again.
If that does not work, log out, close your browser and try again.
It has never worked. I am not sure how the nested bullets are supposed to work as hitting tab only takes me to the next field
Hi @Syed M. Ahmed ,
please could you try with a different browser? Could you also add a screenshot about your issue?
Hi Fabio,
Looks like the nested bullets work in Microsoft Edge but not in Chrome.
Any way for us to indent lines without using bullet points or nested bullets?
Hitting tab takes to the next field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.