Company Managed project
When looking at the "Child Issues" list within an Epic, would like to additionally see the child "Story Points" of each child besides the Type, #, Summary, Priority, Assignee and Status
Thanks
Hello @Scott Buratt
There is not, but there is a change request to which you can add your vote.https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16211
Hi @Scott Buratt ,
On server or data center you can. In the System settings > Advanced settings you can find the parameter "jira.table.cols.subtasks". By default it will contain
issuetype, status, assignee, progress
But you can add your story point field. In my instance the Story Point field is "customfield_10019" so I would adjust the parameter to
issuetype, status, assignee, progress, customfield_10019
I couldn't find the documentation for Cloud. But the setting is available on Cloud. But it doesn't seem to do anything. I've changed it in my cloud instance, but without result....
So I guess it is like @Trudy P Claspill wrote: vote for the suggestion and wait (patiently) for Atlassian to release this feature...
Kind regards, Rik
Hi @Scott Buratt
If you are fine with a mktplace app, you can have a look at our add-on to get this data -
Issue Hierarchy Reports
and generate insights such as:
- Hierarchy view on the Issue screen as in screen grab below along with Edit option for time estimates and story points fields.
- View the full Jira Issue Type hierarchy of Linked issues,Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps, Epics, and Subtasks up to 10 levels.
- % complete based on time spent and story points at each hierarchy level
- Sum up Time Spent, Org Estimate, Time Rmng, custom numberfields
Thanks again @Rik de Valk _Brainboss_
I did vote but I did see those CR's were from 2016, 2017 so, "wait patiently" really means "not in this lifetime" ;-)
Thanks @Rahul_RVS ,
Appreciate your app but we were looking for something directly within an Epic as that would ideally fit our needs.
Thanks for your reply. The hierarchy below is directly within an Epic.
Do give the app a try.
agree this doesn't work for cloud
Hi @Rik de Valk _Brainboss_,
As suggested changes done in my DC. but story point not appering in child issues.
Could please help here.
Dataceneter version- v9.12.4
PFA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.