Hi Team,
Could you please help me how can I enable the a tab of Activity of Details view for a project?
That tab is visible for other project but I could not find that setting where can I set that one.
Please help me to find that one.
hello @Anuradha Muddana
Is the project a Company Managed project or Team Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Is it a Business, Software, or Service project? That will be displayed also in the navigation pane, at the top under the project name.
Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing?
Do all users get the same view for this project?
Thank you Trudy for the reply,
It's Company Managed Project.
It's a Software Project.
This is not visible for all users.
for all projects except one project the below tab is showing, but for other one it is not showing.
Please help me where can I enable that tab in JIRA. Please guide me on this.
Disclaimer: I have not used Zendesk integrated with Jira before, so I may be incorrect.
Per this page of the Zendesk documentation it is possible to restrict the Jira project that Zendesk can integrate with. I would recommend you start by checking to see if this project has been restricted.
https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408839373850-Restricting-access-to-projects-in-your-Jira-integration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.