Hi. I have been trying to automatically or manually generate "original estimate" on my time tracking report. Checked project settings to ensure the original estimates are included. Please support
Hello @Ridwan Sanni
Welcome to the community.
Can you provide more details about exactly which report you are generating? How do you access that report?
What type of project is this for? Is it a Company Managed or Team Managed project? Is it a Business, Software, or Service project?
Are you using an Agile board? If so, is it a Scrum board or a Kanban board?
Can you provide a screen image of the report, with confidential information blacked out?
Hi. The "Time Tracking Report" is the one I'm referring to please. When I pull the report after each day's work, the column for original estimate comes in blank, even after logging all required time details for every task. This thereby make other columns feeding from that cell blank as well
What type of project is this for? Is it a Business, Software, or Service project?
When you access the report the first page is for setting configuration options for the report. What options are you selecting?
Can you provide a screen image of the report showing an issue that shows no value for Original Estimate, and an image of the same issue's details showing the time tracking information?
It sis a team-managed project. see a capture of the options I select in the settings. I have shared the screenshot showing what the report looks like earlier. will share another herein.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.