When logging / planning time on Tempo directly from Jira, I am unable to assign the user to anybody within the organization other than myself. Is this a permission thing or is it just not available?
Hi @Jimmy Allott ,
To plan time for another user, you need to have the "Manage team plans" permission for the Tempo team that this user is a member of.
Please take a look at the Tempo Team permissions documentationfor more information. Best regards,Susanne Tempo team
Thank you for your reply!
I am able to log / plan time against another user when I am in Tempo, it is when I attempt to log time directly from the Jira ticket, I cannot access any other Users apart from my own (see screenshot in original question).
Thanks,
Jimmy
Hi @Jimmy Allott
Can you please check if you can find other users when you are starting to write the users name in the user field? Best regards,Susanne
Hi @Susanne Götz _Tempo_
The user role is pre-filled with my own name and I am unable to backspace / delete / de-select this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.