I accidentally deleted a page from my personal space. I am not an admin and the person who is the admin can't find the page in the trash because it was created in my personal space. Does anyone know how to assist with this?
Hi @Savannah Negra
Welcome to community!
Since it is a personal space, can't you reach Space Settings -> Manage Pages -> Trash? In that section, deleted page can be restored.
Hi @Savannah Negra , and welcome to the community!
You should be the space administrator of your personal space. Did you check the trash there? That's where the page should be:
Was the other user/admin already looking for it in your personal space?
Best, Max
Hi Tansu, I can't find Space Settings anywhere. Whereabouts is that?
It should be listed in sidebar.
Thank you so much! It worked
Ah thank you so much! I got it
Happy to hear, @Savannah Negra 👍🏽
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.