I would like to understand how I can disable "configure issue layout" so we can prevent users from overriding the issue layout.
Hello @Shannon Masterson
As per the following page, only Jira Admins and Project Admins should have access to this feature.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-layout/
For which users are you trying to disable the feature? Have you checked the roles assigned to those users?
Hello. I would like this restricted to only Jira Admins and not Project Admins. Is there a way to disable for Project Admins?
So far I have not found any mention of a way to disable this for Project Admins. You may want to open a case with Atlassian Support directly to find out if there is a method available.
Hi @Shannon Masterson and @Trudy P Claspill
This suggestion asks for that to be a separately configurable permission: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-79333
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.