Hey,
I created a site space but I want to change it to an personal space.
How can I do that?
Gr
Robin
It's under Space Admin > Space Details, second option on the page.
how about the opposite? I mean how to change a personal space to a site space?
Hi ,
I'm afraid "2nd option" is not clear . The red one or the green one ?
I tested both , but can't find the option.
Can you take a screenshot , pls.
image2016-3-23 10:49:36.png
+1
I'm looking for a simple answer to this use case too. The op is right. While the answer given does address the question it is ambiguous and it's soln can not be implemented because of the ambiguity.
Can someone please articulate, in detail, how to convert a space from site space to personal space and back again? Please include a screenshot or two.
Also, this question is from around 6 years ago now.. I'm sure Confluence has changed in many ways since then. Could an up to date, relevant, clear answer to this question be given please?
Thank so much in advance for any direction.
looks like this was removed - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/site-space-to-personal-space/qaq-p/1320277
Also looks like you can do DB changes to fix it - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-convert-a-global-space-to-a-personal-space-type-in-confluence-747832091.html
I havn't dont it myself, if I was to try it I would test it in our test environment first.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.